Jest In Time

A place to go when things get ridiculous!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

STILL

Each time I think of you I stop and my tracks. My heart is so sad...still.
I scream your name in the dark and the sound glows like flames.
I touch the ground and speak out loud...still
I weep.
My tears burn hot like the sun as they stream down my face.
Why did I love one more time?
Is there a damn point here?
I must be dumb.
I
JUST
DON’T
GET
IT.
I am mad.
No,
take that back
-PISSED!
I beg for sleep, but my mind won’t calm down.
My thoughts race to us, you and me
That day, that night, those sounds, the rush of strength from my soul.
Blood. Tubes. Sign this. May we do that. I am so spent but there is no time to sleep, if I could. Why won’t time grant me one more day, one more touch, just one more sweet kiss. Tick TOCK.
I am blind.
As I walk through this life I see just a blur - then black.
So cold.
I am numb but I ache
I will my breath to go on
why do I fear griefs end?
now I just sit.,
no sound,
no peace,
while you lie in the earth
Still...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home